понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

city kansas mo weather




After spending 4 hours at St Francis Heart Hospital, I found out that my heart looks normal�Finally something about my body is normal

Since Irsquo;m not feeling well enough to spend a lot of time on a treadmill, they had to use chemicals for my stress test.�IVs in the foot arenrsquo;t much fun.�

Irsquo;m wondering how much more nuclear medicine I can have before I start to glow or grow a another head.�Irsquo;ve been injected with radioactive stuff 9 times in the last 4 months

Dr. M is going to pluck my knobby old thyroid from my neck tomorrow.�Irsquo;ll have to stay overnite.�Again.�If it seems like I have surgery every 4 weeks, itrsquo;s because I do.�

A big THANK YOU to all that have been crossing your fingers for me lately�Irsquo;ll bet your fingers are tired by now.�Please cross em again for my surgery tomorrow.

THANKS�


city kansas mo weather, city kansas mo weapon, city kansas mo waifs wayside, city kansas mo wages.



Комментариев нет: